Benumbed.

The night unroused,
In the mist of lazy flakes,
To live in phantom,
And to forget all the stakes.

And thence all lies spoke truth,
Grey days in the lust of pang,
O’ evilness behold,
To the old days of swang.

Lived from a snake bite,
Found the undreamt mirth,
Paradise , O’ paradise , screams,
Curse ,the day it took birth.

Black kiss with red lips,
Truth hid reality sans ruth,
Escaping into a poesy of death,
Beauty killed innocence with its sleuth.

In the frozen night, thou wander,
Demise grew pale within the grave,
To find the fire with a spring,
Woe howled to the destroyer, save.

©  reserved.

About

I write what i see, and feel what i breathe. Poetics is what i bathe in.

44 Comments

• Holly Ann Kurt November 29, 2016 at 7:20 am Reply

I like it! Beautiful words, thanks for expanding my vocabulary!

• sahilbhambri November 29, 2016 at 9:58 am Reply

Glad to hear that😁

• novelistbaba November 29, 2016 at 10:50 am Reply

WoW!!! this is beautiful…….!!! 🙂 🙂

• sahilbhambri November 29, 2016 at 3:28 pm Reply

Glad you liked it-
      God bless 🙂

• Hopelessly Inappropriate November 30, 2016 at 12:02 pm Reply

The time it takes to create a poem of depth is with me an appreciated thing. I used to sit and ponder such things while reading authors of the days when perfection in poetry was metered and mattered . Now, life’s too complicated to stop and read, so thanks for making it easy to find someone new and worth reading;)

• sahilbhambri November 30, 2016 at 3:54 pm Reply

Wow, i really respect your comment, i am so gleeful at this instant ,that i can touch my readers heart and make them write this “beautiful” comment.
      You are really veracious , the point you’ve stated above; about the poetry of the days, life is so tangled in itself these days.

Thank you for stopping by and reading my piece , i feel so grateful.
      I will surely try to give my efforts to write like this only. Thank you 🙂
      God bless 🙂

• Hopelessly Inappropriate November 30, 2016 at 4:29 pm Reply

I once fancied myself as a writer, but as I grew old, I found that I write for fun or release. Rarely do I have the tenacity to write a real piece of poetry, so it’s inspiring to find young writers out there like you! Keep writing! And best of luck on all your endeavors!

• sahilbhambri November 30, 2016 at 8:04 pm Reply

Thank you , wise words for me😊.
          I’ve seen your work, you as well write beautiful. Thanks for motivating me more, really means a lot.
          God bless you😊

• Free Spirit- Abhishek December 10, 2016 at 2:32 pm Reply

Dear Friend,
    thanks for the stopover and liking my work, just because of such nice gesture , I got to know that such nice blog of yours exist , keep blogging

• A Bison in the Woods December 10, 2016 at 10:57 pm Reply

Reblogged this on The Bison in the Woods and commented:
    When I see talent that is familiar and that speaks to me, I recognize it. I do not know this talented blogger, but have an immediate appreciation of his work and the genre of his writing.

• sahilbhambri December 11, 2016 at 6:20 am Reply

Waking up and see your blog’s notification like this, it anamneses me about how grateful i am, every time.

I am really chuffed to hear that, you allied yourself with it,
      Thanks for your appreciation and sharing it on you blog.
      God bless 🙂

• Amber December 11, 2016 at 6:13 pm Reply

I love the old school vernacular. I shall read more.

• Sahil Bhambri December 11, 2016 at 7:03 pm Reply

Thanks for your beautiful comment ma’am ,
      God bless 🙂

• Fallen Saint December 12, 2016 at 2:29 pm Reply

Wow, this is an amazing piece! Very beautiful and almost soothing tone.

Would love you to come visit me and let me know your thoughts on my work 😉
    -Fallen xx

• Sahil Bhambri December 12, 2016 at 6:02 pm Reply

I respect you comment 🙂
      And i would love to visit you every time, you write beautiful.
      God bless 🙂

• Fallen Saint December 12, 2016 at 8:06 pm Reply

Thanks 🙂

• erbiage December 15, 2016 at 9:59 am Reply

oh, that moment when the undreamt mirth arises and washes over me! it is like finding fire and spring in the frozen night… Thank you for this

• Sahil Bhambri December 15, 2016 at 10:31 am Reply

I respect your appreciation,
      Thanks a lot for your words, glad that you can relate it to yourself.
      God bless 🙂

• The Originals December 16, 2016 at 6:08 pm Reply

You have such a beautiful way of expressing your thoughts with such a rich vocabulary. Its beautiful through and through…

• literarylew December 16, 2016 at 8:25 pm Reply

Very good! Thanks for dropping by my blog today.

• transcribingmemory December 17, 2016 at 3:55 pm Reply

Wonderful poetry and images! Thank you for the interest in my blog. I look forward to following yours.

• Sahil Bhambri December 17, 2016 at 6:38 pm Reply

Thanks for having interest in my blog,
      I respect you appreciation.
      God bless , pure 🙂

• Varun December 20, 2016 at 6:32 am Reply

Real nice one there. It’s good to read. Good going bro..

• akansha1602 December 28, 2016 at 4:33 pm Reply

Amazing! Loved reading it.

• MoonSeaPoetry January 3, 2017 at 10:57 pm Reply

I really enjoyed this! “Black kiss with red lips” <3 So beautiful!

• Sahil Bhambri January 4, 2017 at 4:02 am Reply

Thats the best imagery to describe it all
      Respect
      God bless 🙂

• K Marie January 26, 2017 at 9:49 pm Reply

I have read some of your poetry and I really enjoy the unique way you put words together. Lots of beautiful sounds. An artist. Keep up the good work.

• Sahil Bhambri January 27, 2017 at 6:15 am Reply

To be called an artist by the reader of my poetries is even more than beautiful.
      Thank you marie, glad you loved it.
      God bless 😉

• eliza rudolf May 12, 2017 at 11:33 am Reply

Keep up the good work…😊😊😊❤💞💟😘

• Shambhavi Kotwalia June 28, 2017 at 7:23 am Reply

Hi There, I read all the above comments, so I’ve left with nothing “new”. You are such an amazing soul.
    And it’s really inspiring for me that you liked my post. I’m glad & grateful !!

More Power to you 🙂

• Sahil Bhambri June 28, 2017 at 8:31 am Reply

Hey shambhavi,
      I really respect your appreciation,
      Honoured by beautiful words.
      You write pure too.

Love and light to you 😊
      Stay blessed

• Cheryl Mary Coleman June 16, 2018 at 9:03 pm Reply

What a beautiful piece. I especially love the title and image 🧡

Thank you for taking the time to like my post, I really appreciate that.