Dirge..

Died, esoteric cries of pride,
O’ love, dream a might.
Strode on death, how far is alive?
Guffawed the abhorrence to bide.

In a forest , she slumbered,
Envisaged eyes, unencumbered,
Story i screeched is unnumbered,
Voice ,of a humbird.

Dry, like a dessert,
Cactus, so hassled.
Why this life is not lucently castled?
Does mighty even wrassled ?

Wrassled for reality,
Chicanery and its perpetuality,
For every orienation of sexuality,
Five , four or subsisted tridimensionality.

©reserved.

About

I write what i see, and feel what i breathe. Poetics is what i bathe in.

17 Comments

• GrenouilleFrenetique January 1, 2017 at 2:37 pm Reply

Beautiful work! 😊

• GrenouilleFrenetique January 1, 2017 at 2:45 pm Reply

This is truly beautiful!! 😊

• gabbyscinderblockgarden January 3, 2017 at 6:38 pm Reply

You remind me a lot of my favorite poet. You are like the modern version of him and I find it incredible. I could read this all day long.

• Sahil Bhambri January 3, 2017 at 7:00 pm Reply

Wow, can i know the name of that might poet?
      I am really eulogised to hear that, what would be any greater appreciation is there , getting in the contrast of the past.
      Thank you gabrielle for resting your sight over my piece.
      God bless 🙂

• Gabrielle Tilton January 3, 2017 at 7:02 pm Reply

Tennyson he’s my favorite. I’m not sure if it’s because his poem Maud II was the first poem I ever read or it was just because he’s the epitome of perfect in my eyes.

• Sahil Bhambri January 3, 2017 at 7:09 pm Reply

He’s one of the great poet, the lady of shalott , ulysses, crossing the bar and more.
          His style, reality, everything, i admire him too somewhere after keats , shelly and else’s.
          Thanks 🙂

• Gabrielle Tilton January 3, 2017 at 7:10 pm

No I should be the one saying thank you

• smartandpracticalparenting January 3, 2017 at 9:48 pm Reply

great post u have here…def will be following u…im new to this blogging world and i have to much to learn from fellow bloggers like u..,keep blogging 😊

• Sahil Bhambri January 4, 2017 at 4:08 am Reply

That means a lot to me,
      You will surely learn a lot here, after a day or two – you are not new anymore
      God bless 🙂

• saniikyle January 8, 2017 at 6:36 am Reply

Really amazing post…… Effective +expressive…… Really you have great vocab +writing skill…… I really admire your work…… Seriously loved reading your post…… Lemme tell you….. You are one of my favourite blogger…… Keep smiling and writing like this…… 😊😊😃😄

• Sahil Bhambri January 8, 2017 at 6:45 am Reply

Hey,
      Thanks for your appreciation , i really respect that, and glad to hear such words.
      God bless :))

• saniikyle January 8, 2017 at 6:47 am Reply

Pleasure is all mine…….. Keep smiling….. 😊😊

• Tanya Goffy January 21, 2017 at 2:24 am Reply

Wow…Your use of words is beautiful.