Dirge..

Died, esoteric cries of pride,
O’ love, dream a might.
Strode on death, how far is alive?
Guffawed the abhorrence to bide.

In a forest , she slumbered,
Envisaged eyes, unencumbered,
Story i screeched is unnumbered,
Voice ,of a humbird.

Dry, like a dessert,
Cactus, so hassled.
Why this life is not lucently castled?
Does mighty even wrassled ?

Wrassled for reality,
Chicanery and its perpetuality,
For every orienation of sexuality,
Five , four or subsisted tridimensionality.

©reserved.

About

I write what i see, and feel what i breathe. Poetics, Realism is what i bathe in. Hope do i not that you see my words than just read?

18 Comments

• GrenouilleFrenetique January 1, 2017 at 2:37 pm Reply

Beautiful work! 😊

• GrenouilleFrenetique January 1, 2017 at 2:45 pm Reply

This is truly beautiful!! 😊

• gabbyscinderblockgarden January 3, 2017 at 6:38 pm Reply

You remind me a lot of my favorite poet. You are like the modern version of him and I find it incredible. I could read this all day long.

• Sahil Bhambri January 3, 2017 at 7:00 pm Reply

Wow, can i know the name of that might poet?
      I am really eulogised to hear that, what would be any greater appreciation is there , getting in the contrast of the past.
      Thank you gabrielle for resting your sight over my piece.
      God bless 🙂

• Gabrielle Tilton January 3, 2017 at 7:02 pm Reply

Tennyson he’s my favorite. I’m not sure if it’s because his poem Maud II was the first poem I ever read or it was just because he’s the epitome of perfect in my eyes.

• Sahil Bhambri January 3, 2017 at 7:09 pm Reply

He’s one of the great poet, the lady of shalott , ulysses, crossing the bar and more.
          His style, reality, everything, i admire him too somewhere after keats , shelly and else’s.
          Thanks 🙂

• Gabrielle Tilton January 3, 2017 at 7:10 pm

No I should be the one saying thank you

• smartandpracticalparenting January 3, 2017 at 9:48 pm Reply

great post u have here…def will be following u…im new to this blogging world and i have to much to learn from fellow bloggers like u..,keep blogging 😊

• Sahil Bhambri January 4, 2017 at 4:08 am Reply

That means a lot to me,
      You will surely learn a lot here, after a day or two – you are not new anymore
      God bless 🙂

• saniikyle January 8, 2017 at 6:36 am Reply

Really amazing post…… Effective +expressive…… Really you have great vocab +writing skill…… I really admire your work…… Seriously loved reading your post…… Lemme tell you….. You are one of my favourite blogger…… Keep smiling and writing like this…… 😊😊😃😄

• Sahil Bhambri January 8, 2017 at 6:45 am Reply

Hey,
      Thanks for your appreciation , i really respect that, and glad to hear such words.
      God bless :))

• saniikyle January 8, 2017 at 6:47 am Reply

Pleasure is all mine…….. Keep smiling….. 😊😊

• Tanya Goffy January 21, 2017 at 2:24 am Reply

Wow…Your use of words is beautiful.

• Malisa Spinar March 10, 2019 at 11:33 pm Reply

I’ve been surfing on-line greater than 3 hours lately, yet I never found any interesting article like yours. It is lovely value enough for me. In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made excellent content material as you did, the internet shall be a lot more helpful than ever before. “Oh, that way madness lies let me shun that.” by William Shakespeare.