Once a deer!

Art by; Nidhi Dhomeja

Behold, oh please, to breathe

Bathe yourself in the gone river of lethe

And then ask not the pain stayed

So, the time when once we laid:

Didn’t all petals of your rose fall?

And you shed, for the age among

Vows you arise to sate your vanity;

Wildly turbulent to your tongue.

Whilst with the touch over touch, latched our soul

Under the sheet of white of yours and words remarked I – “is this what home looks like?”

And then replied the bays within thunders of scattered kohl – “an escape, if this what you meant”

“Let sore my nerves ‘neathe your bite,

A scar for the sake of nakedness

If autumn of the forest lived thousands falls, my dear, a taste of death”– when the breaths taken against glands, a voice of my mumbled.

“Sight and step, a step must be of one at a time, when a forest along with death you say, it’s not a life in nine;

Dear not, deer i am, where a scar of death is the innocence of a lamb.

Know you nothing about forest, where death is alive in every chorus” – as the blood drips over her lips, a blood of mine, she remarks the truth in her spoilt fine.

Once a dearer to my skin

Deer it was, dear akin

Heard a roar from the mouth of lone

Stared an eye as words braved by stone;

Once a Shikari chased by his hunt

A soul of pure, but rests weren’t.

©️reserved.

14 Comments

• Jaragatha April 8, 2018 at 2:15 pm Reply

brilliant

• decafemelendez April 9, 2018 at 12:44 am Reply

Awesome.thanks for the like by the way

• Mohammad Digiovanni December 25, 2018 at 1:31 pm Reply

Does anyone know the deadline for Lexstone Lawyers Training Contract Application? Happy Holidays from our family to yours

• Lewis Silkin LLP Training Contract Application January 2, 2019 at 7:08 am Reply

We have a vacancy for IT specialist to join us at Jeffrey Aitken ?? Anyone interested please apply at https://totallyparalegal.com/

• loans no credit check texas January 2, 2019 at 11:13 am Reply

I could disagree more- and maybe I shouldx LOL

• Howes Percival LLP Training Contract Application January 4, 2019 at 6:21 pm Reply

We have a vacancy for SEO specialist to join our team at Kangs Solicitors ?? Anyone interested please apply at https://solicitorcareers.com

• Visit Homepage January 7, 2019 at 10:53 pm Reply

Are you prepared to share more about this post? I know you might be unwilling to share some of your unpopular musings, but I for one, like reading them 😀

• Monika Goffer January 11, 2019 at 6:10 am Reply

I want to apply for some vac schemes with law firms and was wondering whether anyone knows the deadline for Mason Hayes & Curran vac scheme? Some people on the latestlawjobs.com social book informed me that I may find some lawyers on this forum. Thanks

• Tony Coombes January 12, 2019 at 3:00 am Reply

Hi guys, I enjoy composing my synthwave music and recently I bumped into a very topical issue, namely how cryptocurrency is going to transform the music industry. I have decided to put together an article on the subject as I would like to inform the musicians and public at large just how cryptocurrencies can be a gamechanger in this field. I would like to donate this article to you for publication on your blog. I have saved the article in my Google drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1xX35t28GlE6wDomFAEvsPc1PqN3fp8ka?usp=sharing I did not have the time to find any images so I would be grateful if you could find and add some. I have also added a little blurb about myself. I hope you and your readers will enjoy reading my article. Have an awesome day! Regards, Tony

• LAWesome coin January 16, 2019 at 2:35 pm Reply

Good Afternoon ! I came across some intriguing news in the crypto territory ! Some folks in the crypto area have disclosed that a new crypto coin is being finalized and, it is collectively created by the leading city law firms ! Reportedly, it is named LAWesome coin! I would be most thankful if anyone into cryptocurrency on this discussion forum could share the latest updates on this coin. I would particularly, like to get this coin and participate in the bounty hunt. However, there is a lack of information on the LAWesome coin as I reckon that it is a ‘behind-the-doors’ venture. It is somewhat surprising that the law firms are making such a brave entry into the cryptocurrency sector! This step will certainly give cryptocurrency more credibility.

• Peaches and Screams February 18, 2019 at 4:22 am Reply

Good Afternoon, I am a PR assistant at Peaches and Screams and I am reaching out to offer you to publish some of our product reviews and guides on your website. We are working hard to grow our brand so we thought that publishing articles on your website would help us to achieve exactly that whilst at the same time contributing unique and interesting content to your website. When I was reviewing your website, I thought that your visitors would enjoy reading articles on these subjects. In writing up our articles, we have chosen the top selling products from our store! All articles are 100 unique and have not been published elsewhere 🙂 I have formatted all the articles and have saved each one inside a Word document. I have also added a folder with our banners that you can use with the blog posts. I have included articles on 1) product reviews and 2) guides. You can find everything inside my Google drive: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uqBagrItiLVhh5glpvqBuyOxcI4AJzCR?usp=sharing I would be most grateful if you could credit each article to April Lord from Peaches and Screams (https://peachesandscreams.co.uk) Likewise, if you have some interesting articles, do hit us up on our Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/peachesandscreamsuk/) and we could publish those for you 🙂 Thanks for your time and have a fab day! Kind regards, April Lord

• Vape Shop Leads February 21, 2019 at 10:02 am Reply

Hi, I am the marketing representative at Peaches and Screams. We are currently making an effort to take advantage of the vape wholesale industry. Does anyone here have any knowledge with the vape industry or B2B list building? We are quite predisposed to invest in the Global Vape Shop Database, Vape Company E-Mail List and Yoggy’s Money Vault Search Engine Scraper so as to generate our own B2B leads. Does anyone here have any prior experience with any of the above promotion and marketing tools? Would love to hear your ideas and testimonials prior to committing myself to the purchase. Furthermore, I would highly appreciate any tips for really helping us to develop our vape wholesale operation. Thanks

• Sahil Bhambri April 9, 2018 at 8:35 am Reply